- Table View
- List View
HAVE YOU EVER FELT AS IF YOU'RE . . . Repeating the Same Mistakes in Your Relationships? Dr. Gary Smalley tells you the whys and hows of relationships. His insights are based on five years of relational research showing amazing results: a more than 90 percent success rate in resolving conflict and a 72 percent increase in relationship satisfaction.
Prepare Yourself for Lasting Love. You've searched a lifetime for that special person, but how can you be absolutely certain that you've found "The One"? And more important, how can you hold on to that love for the rest of your life?More Than a Match explores the "compatibility factor," demystifying the science behind matchmaking and giving you the tools you need to find the love you want. You'll learn how to apply the specifics of good compatibility to a prospective date or mate, as well as how to break things off when you find yourself in the wrong relationship.But since great relationships aren't built on compatibility alone, marriage experts Michael and Amy Smalley also delve into the "forever factor," giving you the skills you need to turn your romance into a lifelong love affair. You'll learn how to deal with conflict, how to develop a healthy sex life, and how to recover when you inevitably hurt one another.Fantastic marriages begin long before the exchange of the rings; they start when two people in search of love commit themselves to learning to how to love well...and forever. Because finding and keeping the love of your life is about much More Than a Match.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.