- Table View
- List View
Filled with essential checklists, worksheets, and advice, The Small Business Start-Up Guide will get you up and running! The Small Business Start-Up Guide is a must-have for anyone starting a business. A complete overview of everything you need to know to start successfully, it will save you time, effort, and money. Discover: Which business entity is right for you How to formulate a complete business plan The ins and outs of bank laons and government assistance The pros and cons of franchising Which professionals to consult and when Everything you need to know about taxes and insurance Plus, get a great time-saving information, including: A checklist of all the things you must do when starting a business Many helpful resources, including worksheets and a complete list of state guidelines for starting a small business Where to find the best sources of information concerning all of your specific business questions and concerns Tips for finding loans and investors "The pluses and minuses for each type of organization a start-up can assume."--Wall Street Journal Right now is the time to start building the business you want!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.