- Table View
- List View
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You ll learn how to: Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects Draft a compelling, customer-focused sales story Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage Overcome even prevent every buyers anti-salesperson reflex Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust Prepare for and structure a winning sales call Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers Make time in your calendar for business development activities And much more Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
Why do sales organizations fall short? Every day, expert consultants like Mike Weinberg are called on by companies large and small to find the answer--and it's one that may surprise you. Typically, the issue lies not with the sales team--but with how it is being led. Through their attitude and actions, senior executives and sales managers unknowingly undermine performance.In Sales Management. Simplified. Weinberg tells it straight, calling out the problems plaguing sales forces and the costly mistakes made by even the best-intentioned sales managers. The good news: with the right guidance, results can be transformed. Blending blunt, practical advice with funny stories from the field, this book helps you:Implement a simple framework for sales leadershipFoster a healthy, high-performance sales cultureConduct productive meetingsCreate a killer compensation planPut the right people in the right rolesCoach for successRetain top producers and remediate underperformersPoint salespeople at the proper targetsSharpen your sales storyRegain control of your calendarAnd moreLong on solutions and short on platitudes, Sales Management. Simplified. delivers the tools you need to succeed.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.