- Table View
- List View
The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used by the majority of UK medical and dentistry schools to identify the brightest candidates most suitable for training at their institutions. With over 600 questions, the best-selling How to Master the UKCAT, 4th edition contains more practice than any other book. Questions are designed to build up speed and accuracy across the four sections of the test, and answers include detailed explanations to ensure that you maximize your learning. Now including a brand new mock test to help you get in some serious score improving practice, How to Master the UKCAT will help you prepare for the test, learn the demands of each section and develop a winning approach that gets results.
By testing expert Mike Bryon, How to Pass Advanced Numeracy Tests provides a wealth of practice questions and detailed explanations to boost your ability in a range of numeracy assessment tests. With over 500 practice questions and four realistic tests, it is ideal for graduate and management level candidates who want to revise the basics and progress to more difficult questions. Sections on quantitative reasoning, data interpretation and business judgement offer realistic practice to help you rise to the challenge and beat the competition.
By testing expert Mike Bryon, How to Pass Advanced Verbal Reasoning Tests provides a huge bank of questions to help you prepare for difficult graduate and managerial recruitment and assessment tests. Offering unbeatable score-improving practice for both online and print tests, it provides 110 warm up questions to get you started and 500+ questions overall. Including four timed realistic tests with interpretations of your score, it contains everything you need to prepare for verbal reasoning tests, stand out from the crowd and bag that job.
How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests provides a huge bank of questions as well as advice and practice exercises to help you prepare for the rigorous tests used by employers, helping you to build up speed, accuracy and confidence. Covering a range of numerical and verbal skills, it provides 500 practice questions, including 10 realistic full length practice tests; a glossary of essential terms in English usage; a glossary of key mathematical terms and methods; study tips and winning test strategies; answers, explanations and interpretations of your scores. With information on what to expect when attending an assessment centre and detailed advice on how to excel in each activity, How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests provides unrivalled support to help you to succeed and win that graduate job.
With intense competition for top management jobs and increased pressure on organizations to select the best candidates, more and more firms are now using challenging psychometric tests as part of their recruitment and assessment procedures. Also used to identify management potential in existing staff, tests are increasingly used to select the weakest employees when job cuts beckon. Management Level Psychometric Assessments offers more types of assessment than any other management testing book. Ideal for managers applying for supervisory roles or jobs on the board, for promotions as well as new employment, it includes tests on quantitive reasoning, currency conversion, verbal reasoning, decision analysis, situational awareness and visual estimation. Along with detailed answers and explanations, it places particular emphasis on getting you test-ready, with advice on the presentation part of your assessment and crucial information on which tests you are most likely to face for your industry. Management Level Psychometric Assessments is an invaluable resource providing all the practice you need to pass those tests and succeed against the competition.
The use of psychometric tests in job selection procedures is more prominent than ever and for unprepared candidates they represent a considerable challenge. The best-selling Ultimate Psychometric Tests, now in its second edition, is the biggest book of its kind, containing over 1000 practice test questions plus answers and explanations. Also including an overview of which companies employ which tests, including L'oreal, Sony, HMV, Toyota and IKEA among others, it has plenty of advice on how to get test-wise. Providing sample questions from all the major types of test, including verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, personality questionnaires, non-verbal and diagrammatic reasoning and IQ tests, new tests include spatial recognition and visual estimation, situational awareness tests as well as quantities and conversion tests.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.