- Table View
- List View
Designer clothes. Gorgeous boys. Family secrets. Major drama. Welcome to Atlanta and the lives of the Duke twins, Sydney and Lauren. They don't call it Hotlanta for nothing! The Duke twins, Sydney and Lauren, live the life: They attend the fanciest school in Atlanta, they live in Buckhead, the most exclusive neighborhood, and they only date the hottest guys. And their secrets? Are the darkest of all. When their estranged father is released from prison and a murder is committed, their lives are plunged into a whirlwind of tabloid scrutiny, vicious gossip, and shocking revelation. Lauren, always such a party girl, and Sydney, bent on perfection by way of the Ivy League, can't trust anyone. Not their mother, not their rich stepfather. Maybe not even each other.
Designer clothes. Gorgeous boys. Family secrets. Major drama. The Duke twins and their fabulous Atlanta lives are back...proving why they don't call it Hotlanta for nothing! Twins Sydney and Lauren Duke are the privileged princesses of the Atlanta social scene. But an unsolved murder mystery keeps drawing them back to the wrong side of town. There, wild child Lauren has to risk everything to protect the boy who's stolen her heart. And prim-and-proper Sydney discovers details about their family's past that no one-least of all the girls' fiercely guarded mother-wants to face. When the twins realize what they're up against, can they deal with the dark, dangerous truth
The Duke sisters return in this fabulous finale to the Hotlanta trilogy! At their prestigious Atlanta high school, twins Sydney and Lauren Duke rule the roost. While straight-A Sydney wields her power in Tory Burch flats and pearl studs, reckless, sultry Lauren makes it happen as head of the cheerleading squad. But the girls' messy family history - and their involvement in a dark mystery- may topple everything they hold dear. Their mother and stepfather want to tear apart Sydney and her new boyfriend. And Lauren's true love, Jermaine, is tied to sketchy dealings on the wrong side of town. Can the Duke sisters redeem themselves while staying true to what's real?
Living a privileged life in Atlanta, wealthy and beautiful African American twin sisters, Sydney and Lauren, must deal with family secrets and scandal when their father is released from prison.
Designer clothes. Gorgeous boys. Family secrets. Major drama. They don't call it Hotlanta for nothing! Twins Sydney and Lauren Duke are the privileged princesses of the Atlanta social scene. Prim-and-proper Sydney may be unlucky in love, and wild-child Lauren may have lost her best friend, but the girls still have the world at their Jimmy Choo-clad feet. But an unsolved murder mystery keeps drawing them back to the wrong side of town. There, Lauren has to risk everything to protect the boy who's stolen her heart. And Sydney discovers details about their family's past that no one--least of all the girls' fiercely guarded mother--wants to face. When the twins realize what they're up against, can they deal with the dark, dangerous truth?
When three best friends come together for their sorority sister's tony wedding on New Year's Eve, they make a vow at the stroke of midnight to get married within one year. As the three women embark on their search to find their soul mates, they navigate the full-contact sport known as being a SSBFDLA (successful, single, black, female dating in L.A.) and negotiate the shark-infested waters of making a name for themselves in Hollywood. Can Trista, the hyper-driven celebrity agent, find the time to schedule a meaningful romance? Will Amaya, the sexy starlet, convince the married hip hop-label exec she has been seeing to leave his wife and slip a ring on her finger or will the NBA star steal her heart in the final seconds? After undergoing a complete makeover, will Vivian, the jaded gossip columnist, win back the father of her child? Set against the seductive backdrop of money, power, and sex, The Vow follows these women as they discover that their desire to find a husband isn't as important as finding themselves.
Wealthy and beautiful African American twin sisters Sydney and Lauren must solve a family mystery before their privileged life in Atlanta comes to an end.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.