- Table View
- List View
Working undercover is nothing new for DEA Agent Rory Johnston. In the years following her sister's death, she's been involved in investigations in more high schools and colleges than she cares to count. The case in Bourland is different, though. Not only is she supposed to find the source of the drugs on the college campus, she also has a secret assignment - find the dirty cop within the department who has been responsible for having their informants killed.Zachary Rowlins is the officer Rory must work with in her new assignment - but for all she knows, he might be the dirty cop. When Zach is unexpectedly pulled from the case, he discovers that the corruption within the department goes much deeper than either of them suspected. Zach finds himself in a race against time to save his partner knowing one thing - if he loses Rory, he'll lose more than just a partner. He'll lose his future as wellSenuality Level: Sensual
FBI psychologist Lexie Thomas didn't ask to be part of this case. It chose her. For the past year, a white envelope has been delivered to her office every month. Lexie doesn't even have to open the envelope to know what she'll find inside: a handwritten note, a single puzzle piece, and a picture of the killer's most recent victim.Colton Billings has lived in Smuggler's Run, Texas, for almost his entire life. Being a member of the police force is the family business. Unfortunately, his father's retirement comes just as the second biggest crime to hit the town unfolds. When Anna Grimes's disappearance coincides with Lexie's return to town, he knows he's in over his head . . . in more ways than one.Sensuality Level: Sensual
Welcome home! Glad you got my message.Cryptic words written on a note taped to the fire station door welcomed Della Chambers back to Crockett, Texas. When she was seventeen years old, she watched her life go up in flames. After the loss of her mother, she turned her back on her hometown - forever. Now one of the most respected members of the FBI's arson investigation team, her knowledge of the town makes her the logical choice when the residents experience a string of suspicious fires.That's what the arsonist is hoping as well.Camden Gibson is the reason Della is still alive, and she's never forgiven him for it. Returning to Crockett means she has to finally put ghosts from her past to rest while trying to navigate the choppy waters of working side by side with Camden.Della has always been the one - the reason no other women were quite right for Camden. He never expected to see her again, and now he's placed her directly within reach of the arsonist's dangerous obsession.Now the pair is forced to work side by side, and they discover the heat between them has nothing to do with fire.Sensuality Level: Sensual
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.