- Table View
- List View
Paediatric Dentistry at a Glance is the new title in the highly popular at a Glance series. It provides a concise and accessible introduction and revision aid, comprehensively covering all the constituent sub-topics that comprise paediatric dentistry. Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presented as a double-page spread with facts accompanied by clear diagrams and clinical photographs encapsulating essential knowledge.Structured over 7 sections, Paediatric Dentistry at a Glance covers:· Physical assessment and treatment planning· Prevention and management of dental caries· Traumatic Injuries· Management of children with special health care needs· Paediatric oral medicine and Pathology· Dental and oro-facial anomaliesPaediatric Dentistry at a Glance draws together clinical and scientific elements to provide a comprehensive review of comprehensive oral health care for infants and children though adolescence. It is an ideal companion for all students of dentistry, junior clinicians and members of the dental team with an interest in paediatric dentistry.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.