- Table View
- List View
A revolutionary guide to earning power and personal budgeting shows readers how to spend wisely, streamline their finances, and develop a budget that puts their money where they want it to go.From the Paperback edition.
A simple, proven-effective formula for freeing yourself from debt--and staying that way * Revised and updated, with a new Preface by the author "A must read for anyone wanting to get their head above water."--The Wall Street Journal THE CLASSIC GUIDE, REVISED WITH UP-TO-THE-MINUTE INFORMATION OUT OF THE RED * Do this month's bills pile up before you've paid last month's? * Do you regularly receive past-due notices? * Do you get letters threatening legal action if immediate payment is not made? * Do the total amounts of your revolving charge accounts keep rising? INTO THE BLACK Whether you are currently in debt or fear you're falling into debt, you are not alone. Sixty million Americans--from doctors to secretaries, from executives to the unemployed--face the same problem and live under the same daily stress. Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, here is the first complete, step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. You'll learn * how to recognize the warning signs of serious debt * how to negotiate with angry creditors, collection agencies, and the IRS * how to design a realistic and painless payback schedule * how to identify your spending blind spots * how to cope with the anxiety and daily pressures of owing money * plus the three cardinal rules for staying out of debt forever, and much more! This book is neither sponsored nor endorsed by Debtors Anonymous. A recovered debtor, the author is intimately familiar with the success of the Debtors Anonymous program.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, a step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. Revised from the 1988 edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.