- Table View
- List View
A revolutionary guide to earning power and personal budgeting shows readers how to spend wisely, streamline their finances, and develop a budget that puts their money where they want it to go.From the Paperback edition.
A simple, proven-effective formula for freeing yourself from debt--and staying that way * Revised and updated, with a new Preface by the author "A must read for anyone wanting to get their head above water."--The Wall Street Journal THE CLASSIC GUIDE, REVISED WITH UP-TO-THE-MINUTE INFORMATION OUT OF THE RED * Do this month's bills pile up before you've paid last month's? * Do you regularly receive past-due notices? * Do you get letters threatening legal action if immediate payment is not made? * Do the total amounts of your revolving charge accounts keep rising? INTO THE BLACK Whether you are currently in debt or fear you're falling into debt, you are not alone. Sixty million Americans--from doctors to secretaries, from executives to the unemployed--face the same problem and live under the same daily stress. Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, here is the first complete, step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. You'll learn * how to recognize the warning signs of serious debt * how to negotiate with angry creditors, collection agencies, and the IRS * how to design a realistic and painless payback schedule * how to identify your spending blind spots * how to cope with the anxiety and daily pressures of owing money * plus the three cardinal rules for staying out of debt forever, and much more! This book is neither sponsored nor endorsed by Debtors Anonymous. A recovered debtor, the author is intimately familiar with the success of the Debtors Anonymous program.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, a step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. Revised from the 1988 edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.