- Table View
- List View
THE WEDDING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN They'd almost made it to the altar, but fate and family had forced Elise and Wil apart. The lovers had not seen each other in ten years...until fate once more intervened. Suddenly, they were face-to-face--each reminded of the passion they'd once shared, and the misunderstandings that had ended their engagement. Did their unexpected encounter mean they were destined to be together? Time was running out to decide. For Wil had one last chance to claim Elise as his bride before she did make it to the altar--with another man!
A Second ChanceSingle mother Maggie Connell has managed to make an independent life for herself and her young son Ryan. But when handsome widower Scott Bishop enters her world, Maggie responds to his tender touch and unforgettable kisses. Scott had locked his feelings away, but when he is with Maggie, he feels complete and alive. For it is not just shared tragedy that binds them together, but a powerful physical attraction. . . and a strange, inexplicable touching of souls. Maggie and Scott both long to trust once more, yet they cant let go of their memories and the fear of losing again. But the greatest risk is never loving at all. Can these two lonely people find a new beginning-together?
Jackson Puller didnt seem like the kind of man to surround himself with children. But this tough-talking journalist loved kids. . . it was everyone else who drove him crazy-especially do-gooders like Cammy Glynn. So when he was assigned to cover Cammy and the Wishing Star childrens foundation, he let out a groan. . . until he met her and discovered a beautiful woman whose passions matched his own. The last thing Cammy needed was some hot-shot reporter following her around. Yes, Jackson was irrestible, but while his hungry kisses left her longing for more, his persistent questions made her blood boil. Cammy had always dreamed of a family of her own, and there was a gentle side to Jackson that touched her heart. But she knew that persuading a man like Jackson to settle down was nothing more than a romantic dream. . .
THERE WERE SEVEN REASONS WHY... Small-town veterinarian August Trent knew she had to accept sexy attorney Zack Adriano's marriage proposal-and they were all under the age of ten. Her foster sons' futures were at stake. If August wanted to keep the only family she had left, it meant saying yes to Zack...who'd never once mentioned the word love. Zack didn't know what had possessed him-a man who'd stopped believing in fairy tales a lifetime ago-to come to this damsel's rescue. But something told him that this ready-made family might finally teach him to say three very important little words....
Million-dollar question: Who gets to marry Max? Enigmatic toy tycoon Max Loden had built a financial empire on that catch phrase. But the world's hottest catch had never been tempted to satisfy anyone's curiosity -- until now.... Least likely answer: The butler's niece! Sure, Sidney Grant daydreamed about her uncle's dishy boss. But she knew Max would never trade his acclaimed bachelorhood for a spinster servant. What Sidney didn't know was that her matchmaking uncle had recruited the entire household staff to play Cupid -- or that love can blossom in the last place you'd ever expect....
"Just who does this man think he is?Eli can't resist pretty, passionate Liza Kincaid, even though he's vowed he'd never take another bride. But Liza's tender touch makes him ache with long-forgotten desires, and he quickly decides that their lives won't be complete until he has a wedding ring on her finger. And when his custody of his little girl is threatened, Eli knows he must do anything in his power to make his family whole. Bold, brash Eli came barging into pretty teacher Liza Kincaid's world, turning it upside down and, at first, making her wish she'd never met the man. But one look in his daughter's sad eyes made Liza realize she would do anything to help the child, even if it also meant spending time with her infuriating father. And although Liza's head tells her he's all wrong, his unexpected kisses begin to feel so right. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.