- Table View
- List View
Whether you have two months, one month, or even just a week left before the exam, you can turn to the experts at CliffsNotes for a trusted and achievable cram plan to ace the ACT--without ever breaking a sweat! First, you'll determine exactly how much time you have left to prepare for the exam. Then, you'll turn to the two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day schedules of the best way to focus your study according to your unique timeline. Each stand-alone plan includes: Diagnostic test-helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your review on the topics in which you need the most help Subject reviews-cover everything you can expect on the actual exam: English; reading; strategies for solving pre-algebra, elementary algebra, and intermediate algebra problems; answering coordinate geometry questions; working with plane geometry; tackling trigonometry; science; and writing the essay Full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations-a simulated ACT exam with scoring guide gives you an authentic test-taking experience Appendices-provide common math formulas and show you how to use a graphing calculator Visit the ACT Cram Plan Center for online access to additional practice problems, activities,and more.Details inside. Test-prep essentials from the experts at CliffsNotes®
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.