- Table View
- List View
She's back! The feisty, hot to trot, and unsaved Amaryllis Price has returned and continues to wreak havoc on the lives of those around her. After witnessing Randall Loomis drive off into the sunset with his new wife and family, Amaryllis starts a new chapter. She moves to Las Vegas to live with her sister, Attorney at Law Michelle Denise Price. Michelle is engaged to Minister James Bradley, and it doesn't take long for Amaryllis to set a new goal. Envying the attention and affection James showers on her sister, Amaryllis puts a plan in motion to destroy Michelle's fairy tale relationship and claim James as her own. What Amaryllis doesn't know is that someone else has a plan. "Vengeance is mine," says the Lord. Stirring her pot of evil, Amaryllis cooks up a recipe for destruction; but this devilish diva is about to get a dose of her own medicine.
The congregation at the Freedom Temple Church of God in Christ doesn't know what to think when their pastor, Bishop Lance Howell, returns from a vacation in Jamaica with a wife in tow. As if Lady Elect Arykah Miles' false eyelashes, scarlet red fingernails, and fishnet stockings aren't flashy enough, the blond wigs and sky-high stilettos she wears send Mother Gussie Hughes and Mother Pansie Bowak into panic mode. The mothers of the church don't take too kindly to the fact that Pastor Howell chose to marry outside of the congregation. One look at Lady Arykah and the mothers know that she isn't likely to be controlled. Arykah proves that to be true when she refuses to tone down her attire. Determined to oust Lady Elect Arykah Miles, the mothers put a plan in motion to show Arykah how much she isn't liked or wanted. An all-out war ensues, and the church mothers are willing to try some pretty devious antics to get rid of Arykah. What they don't know is that Arykah is from the streets, and she fought hard to get to where she is. She's ready to prove to the whole congregation that, like it or not, she's here to stay.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.