- Table View
- List View
Dive into the business intelligence (BI) features in SharePoint 2010--and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions. This practical guide helps you explore several BI application services available in SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server® 2008 R2. You'll learn each technology with step-by-step instructions, and determine which ones work best in specific BI scenarios--whether you're a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst. Choose the BI tools that meet your needs--and learn how they work together Examine the BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboards Take Microsoft Excel® further--gain more control and functionality with web-based Excel Services Mash up data from multiple sources using PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Create data visualizations with objects, context, and metrics using Microsoft Visio® Services Build dashboards, scorecards, and other monitoring and analysis tools with PerformancePoint® Services Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, no matter which tools were used to produced them Your companion web content includes: Interactive exercises that help you try out concepts or techniques Code samples that enable you to work with the exercises
Dive into the business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013--and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions. Take control of business intelligence (BI) with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server® 2012. Led by a group of BI and SharePoint experts, you'll get step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use these technologies best in specific BI scenarios--whether you're a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst. Discover how to: Manage the entire BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboardsUse web-based Microsoft Excel® services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server Mash up data from multiple sources and create Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using PowerPivot Create data-driven diagrams that provide interactive processes and context with Microsoft Visio® ServicesUse dashboards, scorecards, reports, and key performance indicators to monitor and analyze your business Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, no matter which tools were used to produced them
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.