- Table View
- List View
Cheney Jamieson made a difficult decision in the past, and now it's affecting the lives of three men she loves in surprising and unexpected ways. Cheney's twin brother, Rainey Reynolds, is bitter after a former girlfriend terminates a pregnancy that he welcomed. When he learns that his sister made the same choice years earlier, Rainey lashes out at her with disdain, especially since their father is a respected OB/GYN in the community. Cheney is now saved, but Rainey's not buying the whole "I'm delivered from my past discretions. " He doesn't believe God forgives every sin. Cheney's husband, Parke K. Jamieson VI, is expected to sire the next generation of Jamiesons, but complications from Cheney's botched abortion makes carrying a baby to full term impossible. The only hope is Parke's illegitimate son, who was in foster care until he was recently adopted. Parke is praying like he never has before because he knows Jesus is the ultimate judge who can overturn any of man's laws. Could Cheney be paying for the sins of her father, Dr. Roland Reynolds? It sure seems like it as some family members accuse her of forcing him to confess to an old crime that the Reynolds would rather forget. Still Guilty, the third installment in Pat Simmons's popular Guilty series, reminds us that sometimes we don't have any control over things that are set in motion, but God is always there to help us weather the storms.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.