- Table View
- List View
As research has progressed, the cannabinoid CB 1 and CB 2 receptors have expanded significantly in importance within the neuroscience mainstream. In The Cannabinoid Receptors, leading experts introduce newcomers to the cannabinoid field with chapters covering cannabinoid ligand synthesis and structure activity relationships, the molecular pharmacology of the cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system, and ultimately, the whole animal pharmacology and therapeutic applications for cannabinoid drugs. Adding to those key topics, the book also examines the current direction of the field with chapters on new putative cannabinoid receptors and challenges for future research. As a part of The Receptors TM series, this volume highlights its receptor with the most thorough, focused and essential information available. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, The Cannabinoid Receptors serves as an ideal guidebook to what continues to be a fascinating and vital field.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.