- Table View
- List View
In this irresistible tale about a marriage of inconvenience, Patricia Olney delightfully demonstrates that love is often a delicious game of chance. Single mother Jade O'Donnell is desperate. Embroiled in an ugly custody battle, Jade is convinced that being in a committed relationship will up her chances to keep her son. So when the wildly charismatic Trace Banyon walks into her lawyer's office to inquire about a job, Jade's willing to bet that he's the perfect candidate to play the part of loving husband. She just never expects that Trace will steal her heart. Temptation in the flesh, Trace insists that he will never be tied down in real life. He agrees to Jade's scheme on one condition: It will mean nothing more than a business deal. But with Jade posing on his arm, Trace can't help but feel genuine affection--and exhilarating passion. Now his bewitching make-believe wife has the stalwart bachelor considering the two words he has sworn will never pass his lips: "I do." Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: The Reluctant Countess, Wild Rain, and Silk on the Skin.
In this delicious story of untamed hearts and second chances, beloved romance author Patricia Olney reveals the enduring miracle of true love. Gabe Stewart, a by-the-book businessman, and Rebecca O'Neil, a free-spirited dynamo, met in sultry Palm Springs. Together, they surrendered their hearts in a moment of passion, threw caution to the wind, and got married on an impulsive whim. Now, two years after the whirlwind wedding, they have decided to part ways. Gabe wants to focus on his career and get himself on the fast track to success. But in order to land an important deal, he must play the part of a "family man." So days before the divorce, Rebecca agrees to perform a familiar role: that of a loving wife. But when she and her soon-to-be-ex engage in the seductive charade, the flames of desire are reignited as "let's pretend" threatens to become "let's fall in love . . . again." Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: The Notorious Lady Anne, Along Came Trouble, and Strictly Business.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.