- Table View
- List View
Bone Sarcoma is a succinct volume within the M.D. Anderson Cancer Care Series that summarizes the key elements of different specialties as they pertain to these cancers. It is a vital resource for physicians working with these uncommon yet fascinating bone sarcomas and uses a multidisciplinary team approach that is essential to maximizing a patient's chances of a successful outcome. Written for physicians who have an interest in how the entire treatment process works and how their efforts are intertwined with those of their colleagues, Bone Sarcoma covers topics such as diagnostic techniques, treatment modalities, reconstruction and function, and a more globally oriented chapter geared towards algorithms for perioperative management and follow-up of patients. Designed for the busy practitioner, the esteemed M.D. Anderson Cancer Care Series offers an in-depth view of the current standard of care at M. D. Anderson, without extensive literature review or discussion of approaches not yet incorporated into routine clinical practice. Each chapter ends with an up-to-date list of suggested readings and a list of "key practice points" highlighting the most important principles presented. These books offer a clear picture of how M. D. Anderson is successfully treating patients today.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.