- Table View
- List View
Packed with case studies, this comprehensive reference presents the critical concepts that all project managers must master. The second edition reflects recent changes to knowledge about project management as a profession, portfolio management, team development and more.
New projects are the key to ensuring an organization's growthùand as we enter an increasingly competitive global economy, companies of all stripes struggle to effectively govern the multiplicity of projects needed to survive and prosper. Enterprise Project Governance reveals proven techniques for dealing with simultaneous initiatives and ensuring that programs and projects align with the priorities, resources, and strategies of the organizationùand ultimately create value. Complete with enlightening examples and case studies, the book provides readers with practical methods for incorporating enterprise project governance into their organization's culture, synchronizing it with corporate governance, and maximizing efficiency and results across departments. Whether one's view is from the boardroom, the executive suite, the project management office, or the project trenches, this is the essential guide for anyone managing multiple projects.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.