- Table View
- List View
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy provides an essential grounding in normal ultrasound anatomy, enabling the reader to assess whether anatomy is disrupted through injury or disease. The book is structured systematically, with all commonly imaged areas illustrated by high quality ultrasound scans with accompanying concise descriptive text. Features of the second edition: · Over 100 individual anatomical descriptions · Numerous new images from the latest generation ultrasound machines · Improved surface anatomy diagrams indicating limb and probe optimal positions for each area of anatomy · Numerous radiographic anatomical diagrams showing ultrasound probe overlying the anatomical structure for improved visual understanding Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy appeals to a wide range of practitioners who need to visualize the musculoskeletal system to diagnose injuries or locate blood vessels or nerves while undertaking clinical procedures. Radiologists, sonographers, anaesthetists, physiotherapists, rheumatologists, and orthopaedic surgeons will find this an invaluable practical reference.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.