- Table View
- List View
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy provides an essential grounding in normal ultrasound anatomy, enabling the reader to assess whether anatomy is disrupted through injury or disease. The book is structured systematically, with all commonly imaged areas illustrated by high quality ultrasound scans with accompanying concise descriptive text. Features of the second edition: · Over 100 individual anatomical descriptions · Numerous new images from the latest generation ultrasound machines · Improved surface anatomy diagrams indicating limb and probe optimal positions for each area of anatomy · Numerous radiographic anatomical diagrams showing ultrasound probe overlying the anatomical structure for improved visual understanding Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy appeals to a wide range of practitioners who need to visualize the musculoskeletal system to diagnose injuries or locate blood vessels or nerves while undertaking clinical procedures. Radiologists, sonographers, anaesthetists, physiotherapists, rheumatologists, and orthopaedic surgeons will find this an invaluable practical reference.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.