- Table View
- List View
Face it-every married couple has differences that aren't easy to reconcile. But truly happy couples learn to accommodate those differences, rather than fight about them. In The 30 Secrets of Happily Married Couples, 2nd Edition, relationship expert Paul Coleman, Psy. D. provides real-life examples and support to help couples achieve stronger, healthier relationships-without the expensive therapy bills! Each chapter features a fresh insight for a happy marriage: Don't expect miracles overnight Stop judging and start accepting Tap into the power of small talk Encourage each other's dreams Be optimistic as much as possible With The 30 Secrets of Happily Married Couples, 2nd Edition, on their bedside table, couples of all ages learn how to turn troubled marriages into happy ones-and how to make good marriages even better!
What if you could slow down, tap in, and pay attention to the clues and cues your children are giving you? Intuitive Parenting is an easy-to-use guide for parents and caregivers interested in improving communication with the children in their lives. Your children's hearts are speaking--do you know how to listen? Dr. Debra Snyder, an intuitive therapist and holistic practitioner shares her groundbreaking guide to energy communication and healing, showing readers how to enhance their communication with children via subtle energy systems. Unlike other books on spiritual parenting that focus solely on changing the child, Intuitive Parenting works just as much on the parent's growth and entire family dynamic. With exercises, journaling prompts, and interwoven client stories, the book will resonate with parents, caretakers, teachers, therapists, and holistic health practitioners how to foster communication at the heart level.
Couples need a straightforward, no-nonsense guide that teaches them how to initiate a difficult discussion with their spouse with composure, confidence, and a plan. From good opening statements to final remarks, relationship expert Paul Coleman, Psy. D. , offers realistic scripts that cover topics like physical and emotional intimacy, mistrust and infidelity, unhappiness, and forgiveness. It features practical and precise advice for specific problem topics and realistic scripts that help dictate what should and should not be said. Perfect for couples who are struggling to communicate, this book is an honest guide to bettering a marriage.
The phrase three's a crowd" is never more true than when referring to a marriage. Yet affairs affect almost a third of all couples. Wronged women need a place to turn when the situation "that could never happen to them" suddenly does. In this book, relationship expert Dr. Paul Coleman helps women: Process the terrible news Confront the unfaithful spouse in the most useful way possible Create an effective short- and long-term action plan Learn about the nature of love triangles: how they persist and how they disintegrate Handle encounters with the other woman Decide whether the marriage can be salvaged or not Come to a difficult-but crucial-emotional acceptance of the affair Rebuild trust in order to heal and move forward should they choose to stay together A cheating husband can make a woman feel like her life is over. But women can put the affair behind them and save their marriage with Dr. Coleman's realistic, down-to-earth strategies. Or, they can decide that she deserves better and move on. This groundbreaking book will show women how. "
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.