This attractive box includes The Beauty Buyble book and dozens of amazing product samples you won't be able to wait to get your hands on! Indulge yourself--and find out what products work best for your hair, skin, and face! Going to the cosmetic counter can be one of the most abusive experiences in a woman's daily routing. Where else do you pay for the privilege of being told, "You need a new look"? The salesperson, who has no clue about what's right for you, sells you $150 worth of makeup and skin care products you may not need or that may irritate your skin. How do you know which mascara truly lengthens, curls, or offers the blackest black? Which lipstick really does stay on all day without drying your lips? The Beauty Buyble is a one-step reference to the year's best beauty buys and products. It takes out the guesswork, making it easier for you to find the best hair care, makeup, skin care, and beauty tools available on the market. This helpful, accessible book lists product in the low-, middle-, and high-end price range so you can find the item that's right for you and that will truly enhance your beauty. The clean, concise format helps you find just what you need -- and the authors offer advice from celebrity hair stylists, makeup artists, and real women to help you get the best out of your beauty purchases! Includes tips and secrets from the top names in beauty! Sally Hershberger, celebrity stylist and spokesperson for John Frieda Oscar Blandi, celebrity stylist Rebecca Restrepo, New York-based makeup artist Mark Garrison, celebrity stylist Katherine Hickland, owner and founder of Cat Cosmetics Orlando Pita, celebrity stylist Lorri Goddard-Clark, celebrity colorist Dr. Dennis Gross, dermatologist in New York City Carla Kay, Cloutier celebrity manicurist
If counting calories makes you cringe, this easy-to-use cookbook is just what you need! Mix and match recipes to effortlessly map out your meals for a day, a week, or a month. Based on a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet, The Everything Calorie Counting Cookbook features 300 mouth-watering recipes for every occasion, from super suppers to sensible snacks, including:Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake WrapHoney and Cheese Stuffed FigsCreamy Potato SoupBeef FondueChili-Crusted Sea ScallopsChicken and Green Bean CasseroleSpicy Ranch Chicken WrapChocolate Chip Peanut Butter PieReward your taste buds while you count calories. You can have it all - and eat it, too!
Based on a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet, The Everything Calorie Counting Cookbook features 300 mouth-watering recipes for every occasion, from super suppers to sensible snacks.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.