- Table View
- List View
This attractive box includes The Beauty Buyble book and dozens of amazing product samples you won't be able to wait to get your hands on! Indulge yourself--and find out what products work best for your hair, skin, and face! Going to the cosmetic counter can be one of the most abusive experiences in a woman's daily routing. Where else do you pay for the privilege of being told, "You need a new look"? The salesperson, who has no clue about what's right for you, sells you $150 worth of makeup and skin care products you may not need or that may irritate your skin. How do you know which mascara truly lengthens, curls, or offers the blackest black? Which lipstick really does stay on all day without drying your lips? The Beauty Buyble is a one-step reference to the year's best beauty buys and products. It takes out the guesswork, making it easier for you to find the best hair care, makeup, skin care, and beauty tools available on the market. This helpful, accessible book lists product in the low-, middle-, and high-end price range so you can find the item that's right for you and that will truly enhance your beauty. The clean, concise format helps you find just what you need -- and the authors offer advice from celebrity hair stylists, makeup artists, and real women to help you get the best out of your beauty purchases! Includes tips and secrets from the top names in beauty! Sally Hershberger, celebrity stylist and spokesperson for John Frieda Oscar Blandi, celebrity stylist Rebecca Restrepo, New York-based makeup artist Mark Garrison, celebrity stylist Katherine Hickland, owner and founder of Cat Cosmetics Orlando Pita, celebrity stylist Lorri Goddard-Clark, celebrity colorist Dr. Dennis Gross, dermatologist in New York City Carla Kay, Cloutier celebrity manicurist
Based on a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet, The Everything Calorie Counting Cookbook features 300 mouth-watering recipes for every occasion, from super suppers to sensible snacks.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.