- Table View
- List View
This unique text provides students with a basic course in both calculus and analytic geometry. It promotes an intuitive approach to calculus and emphasizes algebraic concepts.
This section describes how scientists explore problems and seek answers to question about the natural world. The section also describes the branches of science.
This book doesn't just focus on science in the classroom but also in the real world. It's equipped to help students with their every need in their learning.
This grammar exercise workbook contains chapters on: Nouns and Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Interjections, Basic Sentence Parts and Patterns, Phrases and Clauses, Effective Sentences, Using Verbs, Using Pronouns, Making Words Agree, Using Modifiers, Punctuation, and Capitalization,
This edition contains How to be Unique, Cultures, Clothing, Food, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Fantasy, Biography, Fairy Tales and a lot more to make reading an enjoyable experience.
A new school year is beginning. Are you ready? You are about to take a trip along a famous street--Scott Foresman Reading Street. During this trip you will meet exciting people, such as Lewis and Clark, a girl who understood the music of whales, an astronaut who actually saw the "invisible" side of the moon, and the great magician Houdini. You will visit exotic places, such as Antarctica and Machu Picchu.
Offers math practice lessons to improve on what students have already learned.
This Scott Foresman California Science 5 contains units on Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Earth Sciences.
This edition contains study materials on Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Earth Sciences.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.