- Table View
- List View
Interpret common images, understand symbolism, and even cultivate your dreams, with an A-Z list of dream symbols and their meanings.
Because science has long taught us to rely on what we can see and touch, we often don't notice that our spirit, thoughts, emotions, and body are all made of energy. Everything is vibrating. In fact, each of us has a personal vibration that communicates who we are to the world and helps shape our reality. In Frequency, Penney Peirce shows you how to feel your personal vibration and work intentionally with energy to transform your life. By learning to find your "home frequency" -- the highest, most natural personal vibration you can attain -- you can maximize clarity, minimize struggle, and discover new talents and capacities. Awakening to the new reality that a higher frequency reveals can help you dramatically improve relationships, find upscale solutions to problems, and materialize a life that contains everything you need. Frequency shows you how to manage your energy "state" so you can stay on track with your destiny -- and reap the benefits of the life you're truly built for.
A renowned intuitive and visionary shows you how to know what you need to know just when you need to know it.Intuition is not a rare gift that only a gifted few possess but an innate human capacity that can be enhanced and developed. Synthesizing insights from psychology, East- West philosophy, religion, metaphysics, and business, this hands-on workbook in the tradition of Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way, can teach anyone to achieve a heightened state of perceptual vitality and integrate it into daily life. Intuition, writes Penney Peirce, is "not the opposite of logic," but rather "a comprehensive way of knowing life that includes both left-brain analytical thinking and right-brain communication states." On a practical level, intuition enables us to learn faster and make quicker, more inspired decisions. On a deeper level, it "is a powerful tool that can heal the painful split we all feel between our earthly, mundane selves and our divine, eternal selves." Widely praised in its earlier editions, this new edition of The Intuitive Way, with a Foreword by Carol Adrienne, will introduce Penney Peirce's pioneering work to a whole new readership.
With this effective, easy-to-follow guide, readers can develop the power of perception and imagination to live effortlessly and joyfully.As our holistic view of the world grows and we become more aware of personal and collective energy, our level of perception is transforming from something singular--the physical form--to a greatly expanded awareness that includes intuition, past and present, right and left brain, and heart and body. As our perceptive ability evolves, we must unlearn and relearn the principles of how we live, create, and grow in order to be successful in the rapidly transforming reality of the Intuition Age. Written with clarity and insight, Leap of Perception offers a comprehensive guide on how to adapt to an expanding paradigm of perception. Building on her first two books, The Intuitive Way and Frequency, author Penney Peirce once again translates a powerful and complex concept into an effective life practice that is accessible to all. Readers will learn to materialize the situations they want, resolve conflict in relationships, expand their creativity, reduce exhaustion and anxiety from multitasking, ease fear caused by the transformation process, develop new attention skills, and more. Leap of Perception is an amazing gift.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.