<p>In this practical book, Juniper Networks consulting senior network engineer, Peter Southwick, offers unique first-person field studies on designing, configuring, and troubleshooting new systems that are changing the networking world. In these case studies, Southwick and his fellow warriors analyze a client’s particular situation, arrive at an architectural solution, and work through the deployment details.</p>
Considered the go-to study guide for Juniper Networks enterprise routing certification exams, this book offers you unparalleled coverage of all the services available to Junos administrators--including the most recent set of flow-based security services and design guidelines that incorporate services and features of the MX, SRX, and EX network devices.<P> Its emphasis on practical solutions also makes this book an ideal on-the-job reference for design, maintenance, and troubleshooting issues in the enterprise. Simply put, this updated edition is the most comprehensive and authoritative resource for Juniper enterprise and edge routing environments you will find. Topics include:<P> * Design guidelines for the entire Juniper enterprise router lineup (M-series, MX Mid-Range series, and SRX<P> * Junos interfaces, with advanced troubleshooting techniques<P> * The IGP and BGP routing protocols and the implementation of routing policies<P> * Security concepts, and the tools to deploy them<P> * Layer 2 services, IP Class of Service, and IP Multicast with working case studies of each<P> * Coverage of flow-based Junos security services
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.