- Table View
- List View
Ditch your mutual funds and learn to "stockpile" wealth! Join investment guru Phil Town in this follow-up to his first New York Times bestseller, Rule #1, as he reveals the investment strategy used by many of America's richest investors. It turned them into millionaires and billionaires and it can do the same for you!
Who's going to provide for your future? There's a crisis looming in pensions. Investing in property is time-consuming and risky. Savings accounts yield very little return. If you're not careful, you could be looking at a very uncomfortable retirement. But surely the alternative investing in the stock market is risky, complicated and best left to the professionals? Phil Town doesn't think so. He made a fortune in just five years and in Rule #1 he'll show you how he did it. Rule #1: * Sets out the five key numbers that really count when you're buying stocks and shares * Explains how to use new Internet tools to simplify research * Shows how to exploit the advantages of being an individual investor * Demonstrates how to pay 50 pence for every pound's worth of business This simple and straightforward method will guide you to 15% or better annual returns in only 15 minutes a week. It's money in the bank!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.