- Table View
- List View
The essential reference for financial risk management Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, the Financial Risk Manager Handbook is the core text for risk management training programs worldwide. Presented in a clear and consistent fashion, this completely updated Fifth Edition-which comes with an interactive CD-ROM containing hundreds of multiple-choice questions from previous FRM exams-is one of the best ways to prepare for the Financial Risk Manager (FRM) exam. Financial Risk Manager Handbook, Fifth Edition supports candidates studying for the Global Association of Risk Professional's (GARP) annual FRM exam and prepares you to assess and control risk in today's rapidly changing financial world. Authored by renowned risk management expert Philippe Jorion-with the full support of GARP-this definitive guide summarizes the core body of knowledge for financial risk managers. Offers valuable insights on managing market, credit, operational, and liquidity risk Examines the importance of structured products, futures, options, and other derivative instruments Identifies regulatory and legal issues Addresses investment management and hedge fund risk Financial Risk Manager Handbook is the most comprehensive guide on this subject, and will help you stay current on best practices in this evolving field. The FRM Handbook is the official reference book for GARP's FRM® certification program. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Workbook and Guide is a one stop resource for understanding and applying current International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and offers: Easy-to-understand explanations of all IFRSs/IASs and IFRICs/SICs issued by the IASB/IASC up to March 2006 Illustrative examples Practical insights Worked case studies Multiple-choice questions with solutions Technically reviewed by Liesel Knorr, Secretary General of the German Accounting Standards Committee and former technical director of the International Accounting Standards Committee (IASC). Forewords by: Sir David Tweedie, Chairman of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) Philippe Richard, Secretary General of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.