- Table View
- List View
Point Of Grace launches a new book and tour of the same title to give direction and hope to the next generation of young women. This unique book, designed to help young women grow in their Christian walk, offers practical teaching, personal stories, and biblical insight into the issues that mean the most to teenage girls: faith, family, friends, and boys. Each chapter includes a message from one of the four members of Point Of Grace, a key Scripture, and a special study guide to help teenage girls to learn to find real answers to real-life problems in the Bible. As an added feature, each of the four sections includes fun "outer-beauty tips" and faith-growing "inner-beauty tips." In this important book, Shelley, Heather, Denise, and Terry use their unique position to minister to young women during the difficult teen years. Fun, personal, spiritual, and challenging are just a few of the words that describe this exceptional book. One of the most dynamic forces in contemporary Christian music, Point of Grace boldly reveals their deep concern and devotion to the next generation of young women by launching this tour and writing this book to inspire their millions of admirers.
Start Your Day Off Right This made-just-for-you devotional from Point of Grace is the perfect way to make sure you are centered on God and ready for whatever your day brings. Each week is set up so you can pick and choose the activity you want to do each day in whatever order you choose. Here's how it works: There are fifty-two topics (one for each week of the year), and each one has five short and easy devotions. Each week has a brief message a fill-in-the-blank Bible study a special scripture for you to read and place in your heart an action idea for living out that week's message some space to journal your thoughts and feelings The five-devotions-a-week plan allows for a rest on Sunday and one "Yikes! I overslept" day. By the end of each week, you'll be closer to God, deeper into His Word, and more like Jesus.
This companion journal to the Girls Of Grace book will help teenage girls write about their day and chronicle their thoughts and feeling about faith, family, friends, and boys. The journal is designed to prompt writings on everyday occurrences, prayers, spiritual growth, fun memories, dreams, struggles, and victories. Journaling with a purpose is a fun, practical aid to maturity and growth.
The Girls of Grace conferences have inspired thousands of young women across the globe. Now, Make It Real, based on the 2005-2006 Girls of Grace conference theme, inspires each and every girl to see herself through God's eyes and be the person He wants her to be. Point of Grace is: Shelley, Denise, Leigh, and Heather. Together in this fun, biblically-based book, the girls discuss and apply the issues facing young women today: Words, Worth, Relationships, and Me. If you enjoy their conferences or their music, you're sure to love this book as they encourage all young girls to Make It Real!
In each Girls of Grace conference, the members of the popular Christian group Point of Grace deal with the hot topics facing young women today. Denise, Heather, Shelley and Leigh, along with their friend and director of Mercy Ministries, Nancy Alcorn, openly talk about family, sex, dating, friendships, and more. Blending their own insights with biblical instruction, they offer a fresh, contemporary style and helpful advice and encouragement.
Kick back, put your feet up, and settle in for an intimate conversation with the four young women of Point of Grace. In this delightful book of two dozen insightful reflections, the four artists of this award-winning musical group offer a rare glimpse into their lives as performers, wives, mothers, and friends -- and, most of all, give you a fresh perspective on Scripture and the wonder-working God they serve through their music. In each of the book's twenty-four chapters -- one for each featured #1 song -- a member of the group takes a turn sharing a story about the hits that have been especially meaningful to her. Keep the Candle Burning will encourage and inspire you as you read about the triumphs, struggles, and hopes of Shelley, Terry, Heather, and Denise -- the women of Point of Grace. Book jacket.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.