- Table View
- List View
A literature book in accordance to the New York Teaching Standards.
This Ohio Prentice Hall Literature: Penguin Edition comprises Fiction and Nonfiction, Short Stories, Essays and Speeches, Poetry, Drama, Themes in Literature: Heroes and Dreamers, etc to make students read the treasures of literature with pleasure.
Students can use the Reader's Notebook as a guide to learn and practice the skills presented in the student edition of Prentice Hall Literature. In addition, many selections in the student edition are presented in this notebook in an interactive format. The notes and instruction will guide the students in applying the reading and literary skills and in thinking about the selection.
As you read your student edition of Prentice Hall Literature, use the Reader's Notebook to guide you in learning and practicing the skills presented. In, addition, many selections in your student edition are presented here in an interactive format. The notes and instruction will guide you in applying reading and literary skills and in thinking about the selection.
This literature book is in accordance with the Tennessee education standards.
Fiction writing can be inspired by fact or based entirely on the fantastic. All works of fiction, regardless of their content, share certain basic elements.
"Prentice Hall Literature Timeless Voices, Timeless Themes" helps students grasp the power and beauty that lies within the written word, while the program's research-based reading approach ensures that no child is left behind.
Inside the book you will find chapter-by-chapter, poems, stories. Self-Tests, Internet Activities, References and much more. It brings together the cornerstones of literature and its activities and provides you with a full array of instructional resources. You will come across everything that will provide you with differentiated instructions combined with powerful progress monitoring.
This second edition of Silver Level Literature contains Short Stories, Novel, Nonfiction, Drama, Poetry, etc.
A collection of stories for student readers.
This book is designed to help students improve in the literature skills.
Literature anthology for students
High school literature textbook.
The book contains unit lessons on Spine Tinglers, Challenges and Choices, Moments of Discovery, The Lighter Side, Visions of the Future, Short Stories, Nonfiction, Drama, Poetry, The Epic, etc.
Textbook on the world's greatest literary masterpieces.
Prentice Hall Literature: Penguin Edition is designed to build the pedagogical integrity of the program and to ensure its relevance for today's teachers and students.
Algebra 1 textbook for Arkansas.
Mathematics is a powerful tool with far-reaching applications in daily life. We have designed a unique and engaging program that will enable you to tap into the power of mathematics and develop lifelong skills. As you will discover, mathematics is all around us!
This text will help you be successful on the tests you take in class and on high-stakes tests required by Virginia state. The practice in each lesson will prepare you for the format as well as for the content of these tests.
Here is a complete list of the Louisiana Mathematics Standards, Benchmarks, and Grade-Level Expectations for grade 10. The sample test questions and explanations are provided to help you get an idea of what you are expected to learn this year.
As you work through this book, you'll find plenty of opportunities to improve your problem solving and reasoning skills. Some of the problems you'll work through are simple and routine, so you can practice and develop your skills. Other problems are more complex and require more time and thought to complete. No matter what, you'll find plenty of opportunities to use your skills in everyday life as well as in theoretical situations.
What do you think of when you hear the words building blocks? Perhaps your mid drifts back to a younger age when you may have spent a good deal of time playing with wooden or plastic building blocks.
A book of Science Explorer on animals, that includes Sponges, Cnidarians, and Worms, Mollusks, Arthropods, and Echinoderms, Fishes, Amphibians, and Reptiles, Birds and Mammals, Animal Behavior, Reference Section/Skills Handbook, Visual exploration of concepts, Everyday application of science concepts, Practice of specific science inquiry skills, etc.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.