- Table View
- List View
The special medical Qi Gong described in this book was developed and perfected over the course of 1,700 years by Taoists, traditional Chinese medical doctors, and Qi Gong experts in China to meet the needs of a woman's unique anatomy. Author Tina Zhang leads readers through a variety of pleasurable postures and easy exercises that address specific areas of the body. In turn, these exercises, which work progressively to strengthen the spirit-mind-body connection, enhance natural female energy to help prevent or alleviate health issues and conditions from puberty to post-menopause, including high blood pressure, stress, fatigue, endometriosis, age-related problems, and more. Emphasizing a balance between hormones and emotions, the book includes concise descriptions of selected acupuncture points, meridians, and orbits that promote long-range anti-aging and long-term optimal health. Women empowered by these benefits can take control of their bodies and better direct and assist their physicians in maintaining their health without the cost, risk, and side effects of pills, hormones, and supplements. Qi Gong for Women also contains useful information on addressing women's physical and spiritual health for physicians, acupuncturists, and doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.