- Table View
- List View
The ubiquitin-proteasome system (UPS) and ubiquitin-related modifiers are not only involved in cellular protein quality control but also in the regulation of many fundamental cellular processes/pathways as well as in their disease-relevant aberrations. Ubiquitin Family Modifiers and Proteasome: Reviews and Protocols presents both novel developments in UPS research and important methods related to the main recent advances in the field of ubiquitin family modifiers. Divided into five convenient sections, this volume focuses on the enzymology and substrate identification of ubiquitin family modifiers, the recognition and chain formation of these modifiers, the analysis of proteasome biogenesis and function, protein quality control, and finally the use of small molecules and strategies to study or manipulate the function of the UPS and of ubiquitin family modifiers, respectively. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Ubiquitin Family Modifiers and Proteasome: Reviews and Protocols will be of great use to investigators and students engaged in both basic and applied research in life sciences.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.