- Table View
- List View
The tender responses. The big decisions. The conflicts. The surprises. This sensitive yet humorous book captures and illuminates an emotional time so that readers can recognize and validate the range of emotions they are feeling. As the mother of the groom (MOG), it's easy to be pushed aside, overlooked, and underestimated when it comes to wedding planning. But MOGs everywhere know it's not just about the mother of the bride. So how do they get involved without being seen as pushy or unhelpful? Experienced mother of the groom Sydell Rabin guides readers through every sticky situation, including how to help out with the rehearsal dinner, be a welcome and helpful shower guest, and give assistance to the bride without stepping on toes. This guide gives moms whose sons are soon to be walking down the aisle a chance to connect with other mothers who went through the same thing. It addresses her every question, concern, and Why me?!" moment. Some mothers want to do more than just wear beige and keep their mouths shut. This book lets them. "
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.