Showing 1 through 1 of 1 results
Randall H. Morse
Chromatin is of central importance to gene regulation in eukaryotes. Reflecting this singular role for chromatin, numerous approaches have evolved in the laboratory over the past three decades to study chromatin structure and its alterations. Methods of investigating chromatin remodeling, whether in changes in nucleosome structure or position with respect to the incorporated DNA or in histone modifications, have progressed rapidly over the recent years. In Chromatin Remodeling: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers contribute chapters which include methods for investigating chromatin remodeling in vitro and in vivo, in yeast, plants, and mammalian cells, and at local and global levels. Both gene-specific and genome-wide approaches are covered, and in recognition of the increasing prevalence of the latter type of study, the final two chapters focus on bioinformatic/computational approaches to analyzing genome-wide data on chromatin structure. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and essential, Chromatin Remodeling: Methods and Protocols serves as a key source of clear techniques as well as a collection of chapters that can inspire future techniques in this vital field of study.
Showing 1 through 1 of 1 results
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading
tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.
See and hear words read aloud
Listen to books with audio only
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice
installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only
mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading
tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without
downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation
required). Other browsers can be used with limited features.
Read in Braille
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona
pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed.
Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using
the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter,
section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.