- Table View
- List View
Riveting suspense and fascinating scientific speculation combine to create a menacing world of danger and intrigue. Brilliant and driven, scientists Rachel and Dillon are on the verge of developing a quantum computer that could change the world. Suddenly their discovery is sabotaged and the treachery escalates. They have no choice but to run---but are they moving away from or toward the enemy?
The sequel to the award-winning Oxygen. Courage and self-sacrifice have finally brought the crew of Ares 10 safely to the planet Mars. They enthusiastically begin the mission they were sent to perform. Though working under dangerous conditions and experiencing strained relationships, the astronauts are encouraged by fascinating discoveries that seem to point to the presence of microscopic life on the planet. But their work is disrupted when frightening sabotage, like that of the trip to Mars, begins again. Is the "fifth man" alien or human? In this exciting sequel to Christie-award winning "Oxygen," high-stakes action, fascinating characters, and exciting romance will captivate both male and female readers.
In the year 2012 Valkerie Jansen, a young microbial ecologist, is presented with an amazing opportunity to continue her research as a member of the NASA corps of astronauts. When a sudden resignation opens the door for her to be a part of a mission to Mars in 2014, her life dream becomes a reality. Dreams turn suddenly to nightmares for NASA and the crew as an explosion cripples the spacecraft on the outward voyage. The crew's survival depends on complete trust in one another-- but is one of the four a saboteur?
In A.D. 66, Jerusalem cowers as imperial Rome prepares for war---but one woman already knows the outcome. Time travelers from the far future, Rivka and her husband, Ari, are caught in the violence. Rivka knows that before Jerusalem is destroyed, a prophet will warn the church. Is she the one?
War looms on the horizon but one woman already knows the outcome....final book in the time travel series City of God.
While playing a virtual reality game, Rivka Meyers, an American Messianic Jew visiting Israel for an archaeological dig, becomes trapped in ancient Salem, and involved in a plot to destroy the spread of Christianity.
What is the truth about the Bible code? How can you decide what to believe? Why does it matter? Around the world, men and women are captivated by a theory so incredible that, if proven true, it would forever revolutionize mankind's view of Scripture. Some experts have claimed the Bible contains a code that accurately predicts today's events. Others renounce the Bible code theory as unfounded.Using a new statistical test that promises to provide an authoritative, credible answer to the Bible code debate, computational physicist Dr. Randall Ingermanson leads you on an easily understandable, meticulously planned investigation of the evidence at hand-addressing the most urgent questions surrounding the Bible code controversy and carefully examining how recent findings could affect your faith.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.