The Gospel of Thomas is one of the earliest texts containing the teachings of Jesus and offers profound and inspiring insights into his sayings. The Gospel is attributed to Didymos Judas Thomas, a member of Jesus's inner circle who received his deeper teachings. The original text of the Gospel was discovered with the Nag Hammadi library in 1945 in Egypt and this interpretation of the Gospel brings Thomas's message into today's world and emerging consciousness. Through a unique combination of artistic renderings and a spiritually inspired interpretation of each of the 114 sayings of St Thomas, this guide offers fresh perspectives into the teachings of Jesus and their relevance for today. From "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds" to "l have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes," this narrative links the intentions of the original text with modern day prophets such as P.M.H. Atwater and Stephen Hawking and the sparks behind the Arab Spring uprising and the Occupy Movement for those searching for divinity in the current moment and climate.
The teachings of Melchizedek-a totally balanced, authoritative incarnation of Christ-on topics such as reincarnation, spiritual development, and free will, are presented in this manual that relates a positive approach to the current transitional stage of spiritual evolution. Contending that the unconditional love of God is bombarding the earth in an influx of neutrinos, this account provides a history of Melchizedek, who is a major influence in both the New and Old Testaments but is vastly understudied in most churches. Promoting a harmonious view of religion-where there is one God, understood and worshiped in a variety of different ways, each serving a purpose to those worshipping and to the overall understanding of spirituality-this testament to the Order is both down-to-earth and profound.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.