- Table View
- List View
Alien fever is running high: the Alien movies and reissue of the Star Wars trilogy have made outer space fascinating to a whole new generation of children. And who better to help budding artists master their drawings of the friendly folk from the final frontier than Lee Ames--creator of the phenomenally successful Draw 50 series?An ideal tool for young artists or the parent or teacher seeking to help a child master their artistic skills, Draw 50 Aliens includes creatures from every walk of the galaxy: Ames gives instructions for drawing UFOs, Nebula Nomads, Milky Way Marauders, and every other type of extraterrestrial. And, in the tradition of the Draw 50 series, all of these characters are humorous, lovable, and very accessible for children.With over two million copies in print, the Draw 50 series has successfully shown children how to create everything from a robin to a spaceship, Tyrannosaurus rex to John the Baptist. But with Draw 50 Aliens, Ames has--perhaps as never before--hit upon a deeply appealing subject, one that taps into children's sense of wonder and will keep them endlessly entertained and forever sketching away.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.