- Table View
- List View
The book has a Reading Warm-Up at the beginning of every section provides the student with the section's objectives and key terms. A Reading Strategy at the beginning of every section provides tips to help students organize and remember the information covered in the section.
Most of the worksheets you will find in this workbook are traditional worksheets providing practice and reinforcement activities on every rule and on all major instructional topics in the grammar, usage, and mechanics chapters in Elements of Language.
Elements of Literature Kentucky Edition has standards are separated into five categories: Reading, Writing, Speaking/Listening/Observing, Inquiry, and Technology as Communication. At the Elements of Literature Internet site, you can read texts by professional writers and learn the inside stories behind your favorite authors. You can also build your word power and analyze messages in the media.
Holt Algebra 2 provides many opportunities for you to prepare for standardized tests for daily practice. This textbook will prepare students for future Algebra courses and also consolidate the core ideas of previous mathematics courses, so that it will serve students of varied mathematics backgrounds. The contents of this course are many of the fundamental ideas and procedures necessary to be successful in subsequent mathematics courses and many careers.
This is a book that helps one improve their vocabulary and pronunciation knowledge.
Holt Elements of Literature: Essentials of American Literature, 5th Course contains a lot of resource materials to study literature.
This Virginia edition contains an anthology of American Literature.
Michigan edition of students' text book: Holt Elements of Literature, First Course.
Students will learn about Core Skills, Critical Thinking, Reading/Literature, Speaking/Listening, and Writing/Usage/Grammar throughout the book. Students will also read texts by professional writers and learn the inside stories behind your favorite authors. They will also learn to build word power and analyze messages in the media. As they move through Elements of Literature, they will find the best online resources at go.hrw.com.
Interactive Reading is designed to accompany Holt Literature and Language Arts. Like Holt Literature and Language Arts, it's designed to help you interact with the literature and master the California language arts content standards. Picture this: a book chock full of intriguing stories that you want to read and informational articles that are really interesting. Make it a book that actually tells you to write in it, circling, underlining, adding your own questions, jotting down responses. Fill it with graphic organizers that encourage you to think in a different way. Make it a size that's easy to carry around. That's Interactive Reading--a book created especially for you.
A California student edition of the textbook of Holt Literature and Language Arts Third Course.
Read Science in Action articles to learn more about science in the real world. These articles will give you an idea of how interesting, strange, helpful, and action-packed science is. At the end of each chapter, you will find three short articles. And if your thirst is still not quenched, go to go.hrw.com for in-depth coverage.
The book has a Reading Warm-Up at the beginning of every section provides the students with the section's objectives and key terms. A Reading Strategy at the beginning of every section provides tips to help students organize and remember the information covered in the section.
A literature book set according to California educational standards.
This Vocabulary Workshop: Second Course makes students learn Words in Context, Analogies, Multiple Meanings, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots, and Word Origins.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.