- Table View
- List View
Introduction to Sports Medicine & Athletic Training is a book written for individuals interested in athletics and the medical needs of athletes. This book is unique in that it covers four distinct disciplines in an easy to understand format. The four disciplines covered include: Sports Medicine, Athletic Training, Anatomy, and Physiology. This all-in-one resource allows the individual to grasp the concepts of anatomy and physiology, and then apply them to Sports Medicine and Athletic Training. Each discipline is fully presented, and uniquely sequenced together to give the user a full understanding of this exciting field. There are comprehensive chapters on nutrition and sports psychology. Instructors will enjoy the depth of the material covered and the ease in which it is presented. Introduction to Sports Medicine & Athletic Training is the first full-concept book ever written that an entire course can be created around.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.