- Table View
- List View
This revised edition of Robert Jolles's classic book on sales technique features brand new material throughout, including illustrations, teaching aids, coaching techniques, and true implementation strategies! When you have a process, you have a way of measuring what you are doing. When you can measure it--you can fix it!" Customer Centered Selling teaches the secrets of the world-famous Xerox sales training by reversing the conventional selling practices of searching for customer needs, pitching product, and adopting an order-taking mentality. Jolles provides a systematic, repeatable, predictable approach that teaches how to anticipate and influence behavior by studying and understanding the client's "Decision Cycle" and critical "Decision Points. " Through the use of case studies, interactive activities, and job aids, anyone--from a seasoned sales professional to a manager or parent--can not only learn the power to influence behavior, but can implement these ideas as well. Put to good use by Toyota, Disney, NASA, Nortel, General Electric, a dozen universities, and more than fifty financial institutions, Customer Centered Selling provides a step-by-step, consultative process that inspires as it teaches.
Customer Centered Selling teaches you the secret of the world-famous Xerox sales training program. For almost two decades, tens of thousands of salespeople have learned the lessons presented here by Robert L. Jolles, the Sales Trainer with the longest tenure working at Xerox Corporation today. The secret, Jolles reveals, is reversing the conventional selling practice. You must focus first on your customer's needs and decision-making process, instead of on the selling process. Jolles provides a systematic approach that teaches you to anticipate -- and influence -- customer behavior as the customer moves through an eight-stage "decision cycle." Only after you understand the steps of this decision cycle, Jolles cautions, are you prepared to match it to your "selling cycle." At the heart of these lessons is the simple but brilliant role-reversing concept of taking an idea and planting it in the mind of your customer -- making the customer believe he or she thought of it first. Jolles teaches a repeatable, predictable selling process that can be adapted or modified to fit any experience that requires the skills of persuasion. The book includes a series of case studies, activities, and exercises that enable you to better understand the principles being taught, so you can immediately apply them to your own unique scenarios. This book is a "must read" for all sales professionals and sales managers and all managers in need of a disciplined approach to persuading others.
Persuade, Don't Push! Surely you know plenty of people who need to make a change, but despite your most well-intentioned efforts, they resist because people fundamentally fear change. As a salesman, father, friend, and consultant, Rob Jolles knows this scenario all too well. Drawing on his highly successful sales background and decades of research, he lays out a simple, repeatable, predictable, and ethical process that will enable you to lead others to discover for themselves what and why they need to change. Whether you hope to make a sale or improve a relationship, Jolles's wise advice--illustrated through a bevy of sometimes funny, sometimes moving, always illuminating stories--will help you ensure that changing someone's mind is never an act of coercion but rather one of caring and compassion. "How to Change Minds coaches readers on the fine point of ethical persuasion. If you want to change minds the right way, reading this book is the right thing to do." --Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager and Trust Works! "Equally adaptable to business and personal life, How to Change Minds offers a unique perspective on effecting positive change in personal and business relationships. Learn while being entertained by Rob's personality-infused writing style." --Tom Ziglar, President, Ziglar Inc., and proud son of Zig Ziglar "Rob's insights on influence and persuasion are fascinating and presented in a powerful and entertaining way. This book is, perhaps, the 21st century's version of How to Win Friends and Influence People." --Dr. Eli Jones, Dean, Marketing Professor, Sam M. Walton Endowed Chair in Leadership, University of Arkansas
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.