- Table View
- List View
Trust the authoritative resource for human resource management to offer the most current look at HR and its impact on today's organizations with both new and thoroughly updated cases and today's most recent examples--90 percent of which are from 2006 and beyond. Mathis/Jackson's HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Thirteenth Edition, is the most trusted resource and best-selling HR solution for preparing future or currently practicing HR professionals. Updated, strong academic coverage, including the latest 2009 HRCI outline, ensures this edition addresses all major topics for professional examinations (PHR, SPHR) given by the Human Resource Certification Institute (SHRM). The latest HR research and a wealth of new and proven learning features in every chapter demonstrate how HR impacts organizational strategy. Reorganized and streamlined topics examine emerging trends in technology, globalization, and HR Metrics, as well as other developments impacting the practice of HR today. A complete package of teaching and learning resources, including new CourseMate online learning tools, helps today's aspiring professionals prepare for career and future HR success.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.