- Table View
- List View
This book will provide both an evidence base and practical recommendations for the treatment of patients with congenital heart disease. It will be a resource to all health care providers, including pediatric cardiologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric heart surgeons, fetal specialists, maternal fetal medicine specialists, neonatologists, nurses, advanced practice nurses, in addition to trainees in the field. It will summarize world knowledge on the topic of heart failure in patients with congenital heart disease. It will provide an in depth analysis of the current methods of diagnosis and treatment of heart failure. Now that surgical results are at record success rates, more patients with congenital heart disease are surviving, and thus at risk for sequelae from their disease, including heart failure. It will provide evidence based and practical recommendations to the practitioner for the management of heart failure signs and symptoms.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.