- Table View
- List View
Coming home from the hospital with a baby is a life-changing event. As new moms walk through their front doors with baby in hand, they enter a whole new wonderful'but often overwhelming'reality. New mothers need a simple, straightforward, clear guide to answer all the questions that come up when they welcome their new baby into the world. Offering tips, tricks, and secrets to get through the first year, new moms learn how to: Plan for life postpartum Care for baby and the family Ease the family into a new reality Deal with mood swings and depression Recover a sense of self This book provides issue-specific relief for new moms who need simple solutions and need them fast. From establishing a sleeping and eating schedule to losing the baby weight, this is the essential guide to finding balance in a new day-to-day reality'and enjoying the first year with baby!
If you're trying to have a baby and have encountered some difficulty conceiving, good news is on the way. Virtually every day the medical community reveals new fertility methods and techniques for conceiving. But how do you know which options are right for you -- and the risks associated with each? The Everything Getting Pregnant Book fully explains all the fertility facts you need to know in simple terms, whether you long to be an expectant mother or father. Written by noted expert Robin Elise Weiss, this reassuring guide offers a wealth of suggestions -- including sexual positions, exercises, foods, and supplements -- that will help you increase the odds. In addition, it provides simple explanations of the most recent medical findings on fertility drugs and procedures. If you want the facts on fertility and need help figuring out what's right for you, The Everything Getting Pregnant Book brings you one step closer to creating your new family. Book jacket.
You're thrilled to be a new mom, but do you know what to expect when you bring your baby home?The Everything Mother's First Year Bookis the invaluable resource you need to prepare for this life-changing event. From when to go on maternity leave and how to choose a pediatrician to when--or if--to go back to work (and how to survive without sleep), this all-in-one guide helps you step into your role as mom as seamlessly as possible. Includes advice on: Getting through those first frantic days (and nights) Caring for baby and family as a whole, at the same time Dealing with mood swings and depression Returning to work outside the home Finding quality daycare and a babysitter Recovering your sense of self Packed with real-time tips and expert counsel,The Everything Mother's First Year Bookis your key to maneuvering the first twelve months of motherhood with ease!
The Everything® Pregnancy Fitness Book. provides risk-free workouts to promote good health and well-being before, during, and after delivery.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.