It's time to turn back the clock! In 20 YEARS YOUNGER, Bob Greene offers readers a practical, science-based plan for looking and feeling their best as they age. The cutting-edge program details easy and effective steps we can all take to rebuild the foundation of youth and enjoy better health, improved energy, and a positive outlook on life. The four cornerstones of the program are: an exercise regimen for fighting muscle and bone loss, a longevity-focused diet, sleep rejuvenation, and wrinkle-fighting skin care. Woven throughout the text is practical advice on changing appearances, controlling stress, staying mentally sharp, navigating medical tests, and much more. Readers will walk away with a greater understanding of how the body ages and what they can do to feel-and look-20 years younger.
We spend about one third of our lives asleep--but we still feel tired. Without a good eight hours, we end up head-bobbing at work and drinking enough coffee to fuel a jet!This book addresses the surprisingly complex issue of sleep in easy-to-tackle steps. This exhaustive guide brings shuteye within reach as it explains how to:Pay back a sleep debtNap without throwing off nighttime rest Deter disturbing dreamsHandle a sleepwalker (or night-eater!) Take a bite out of teeth grinding, and more!It's usually not a good thing for a book to put you to sleep. But this one-way ticket to dreamland will help you go from counting sheep to fast asleep!
We spend about one third of our lives asleep-but we still feel tired. Without a good eight hours, we end up head-bobbing at work and drinking enough coffee to fuel a jet!This book addresses the surprisingly complex issue of sleep in easy-to-tackle steps. Thisexhaustiveguide brings shuteye within reach as it explains how to: Pay back a sleep debt Nap without throwing off nighttime rest Deter disturbing dreams Handle a sleepwalker (or night-eater!) Take a bite out of teeth grinding, and more! It's usually not a good thing for a book to put you to sleep. But this one-way ticket to dreamland will help you go fromcounting sheeptofast asleep!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.