- Table View
- List View
Winner of Mom's Choice Award in Pregnancy/Childbirth Category Every pregnant woman understands that what she eats and drinks affects the baby developing within her. Yet as a mother-to-be, you're likely juggling so much that you simply don't have the time--or energy!--to ensure that you're always eating right. That's where this fully updated edition of the pregnancy classic comes in, making it easy to fulfill the needs of you and your baby. Eating for Pregnancywill provide you with all you need to know about nutrition before, during, and after pregnancy. Here are 150 nutrient-rich recipes, more than 30 new to this edition, designed with you and your family in mind. Each highlights "What's in this for baby and me?" and provides handy nutritional breakdowns and meal-planning advice. You'll also find: * Tips to help you minimize unnecessary weight gain and keep your nutrient intake high * Fresh, fast, family-friendly recipes with realistic menu plans * The most up-to-date information on supplements, sources, environmental concerns, and high-risk pregnancies * An expanded vegetarian section--now with vegan recipes * Helpful information for diabetics, including ADA exchanges, recipe tips, and dining-out strategies * A unique Nine-Months-Later section, covering breastfeeding, postpartum depression, and weight loss after pregnancy--with illustrated exercises
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.