- Table View
- List View
It's an exciting time to be a songwriter, especially if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether you're a perfoming or nonperforming songwriter, chances are that your primary goals are perfecting your craft and maximizing your work's visibility. For 36 years,Songwriter's Market has provided the most complete and up-to-date information songwriters need to place their songs with the music publishers, record companies, record producers, managers, booking agents, music firms and more. This comprehensive guide provides you with all the tools you need to launch, manage, and advance your songwriting career. In the 2013 edition, you'll also gain access to: Newly updated information about submitting your songs over the internet, and registering your copyright online / Hundreds of songwriting placement opportunities / Power-packed articles on taking charge of your career - including how to navigate the constantly evolving world of social media and discover alternative routes to songwriting success / Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, contests, and venues (a helpful tool for indie artists booking their own tours). The outlook has never been brighter for launching your career, building your fan base, and distributing your songs - on your own terms. Take charge of your songwriting career today with the 2013 Songwriter's Market. PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.