- Table View
- List View
Why have so many people tried and loved Joy Bauer's 90/10 Weight-Loss Plan? The answer is simple: it works! On the 90/10 plan, dieters follow a balanced diet of 90% nutritious foods and 10% "Fun" foods--whatever you want, whenever you want. Since you don't feel deprived of your favorite foods, The 90/10 Weight-Loss Plan is a program you can stay on successfully. Now, Joy, one of New York's hottest nutritionists, reveals the secrets to creating meals that will help you lose weight and keep it off. Cooking with Joy delivers a 14-day menu plan and over 100 satisfying and delectable recipes. Forget about chalky diet shakes and bland frozen meals. Using Joy's healthy recipes plans, you and your family will enjoy dishes like Apple Cinnamon Crepes, Chicken and Cashew Lettuce Wraps, and Creamy Pumpkin Pie. Cooking with Joy is the perfect book for those looking to shop smart and create delicious and healthy at-home meals. Only Cooking with Joy features: · Over 100 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! · A fourteen-day menu planner · Nutritional information including variations to fit 1200, 1400, 1800, and 2000 calorie-a-day eating plans · Joy's aisle-by-aisle guide to navigating the grocery store · Kids in the Kitchen-a chapter devoted to kid-friendly meals and snacks, including Cheerios French Toast and Pretty in Pink Soup · Gourmet dinners perfect for parties and holiday gatherings · Gourmet meals for parties-From Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa to Roasted Red Pepper Frittatas · Kids in the Kitchen-- Banana Choc-Topus, Rainbow Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Pudding Lollipops, and more! · A 14-Day Menu Plan · Joy's Top Ten Tips-How to get the most flavor from the foods you eat · Joy's aisle-by-aisle guide to navigating the grocery store--where to stop and where to steer clear!
Brunch has become America's favorite culinary pastime, a wonderfully appetizing and leisurely dining experience unfettered by either time constraints or choice of entrée-and a ritual so increasingly popular that it's not just for Sundays anymore. And, hands down, no one does it better than Bubby's, the New York City destination restaurant that has been a hangout for hungry city dwellers and celebrities for nearly two decades. Luckily, you don't need to travel all the way to the Big Apple to savor Bubby's amazing array of brunch favorites. With nearly 200 delicious recipes, Bubby's Brunch Cookbook will help you turn your kitchen into a little piece of heaven. From biscuits to muffins, pancakes to omelets, smoked salmon to hot toddies, there's inspiration here for both beginner and seasoned chefs alike, and the easy-to-follow recipes invariably produce mouthwatering results. Bubby's owner and chef Ron Silver reveals the secrets behind his signature dishes-German Skillet-Baked Pancakes, Sizzling Ham and Gruyère Omelet, and Blueberry Scones-as well as scrumptious staples-Skillet Hash Browns, Creamy Buttermilk New Potato Salad, and six variations on classic Eggs Benedict. And don't forget Bubby's world famous Sour Cream Pancakes! Of course, no brunch is complete without libations, so Bubby's stirs up tasty original variations on Bloody Marys and Mimosas, as well as freshly squeezed fruit juice combinations, coffees, and other cocktails. Plus, you'll get more than twenty terrific menus for special occasions-New Year's, Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas, birthdays, and more-and creative tips on how to set the ideal table and pull off the perfect brunch, whether for a cozy twosome or a hungry crowd.Complete with a helping of beautiful colorful photographs, Bubby's Brunch Cookbook is a thoroughly inspiring cookbook that takes brunch to a whole new level.From the Hardcover edition.
This book explores solutions to the problems of inconsistency and even exploitation of the term ecotourism through examples, case studies and a discussion of quality control and certification.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.