- Table View
- List View
THE COMPLETELY REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION OF RUSS WHITNEY'S CLASSIC BLOCKBUSTER ON REAL ESTATE INVESTING AND WEALTH BUILDING Since its first release a decade ago, Building Wealth -- called "an indispensable guidebook for everyone dreaming of something better" by Business Times -- has shown thousands of people how to get rich in the real estate market, based on the proven techniques that took Russ Whitney from working in a slaughterhouse as a high school dropout to a millionaire investor and entrepreneur. Now Whitney brings his invaluable guide fully up to date, allowing readers to take advantage of a real estate market that's exploding with opportunity. The updated and revised Building Wealth reflects the momentous changes that have occurred in recent years. In addition to his rock-solid tips on negotiating and exploiting the world of real estate, Whitney delivers entirely new advice on such topics as: Moving from residential to commercial properties Investing in raw land Real estate development Using the Internet and other technologies to maximize profits Making the most of real estate revenue by investing it in the stock market And much more. A revered guide that inspires self-confidence as it demystifies the steps to financial gain, this newest edition of Building Wealth is required reading for everyone interested in making a fortune to enjoy now and leave as a legacy.
There are scores of books on real estate investing on the market today, and most give sound information and helpful advice. Yet few people have become wealthy. InThe Millionaire Real Estate Mindset, Russ Whitney asks, "Why isn't everyone rich?" and perhaps more important, "Why aren'tyourich?" What is missing in most people's real estate strategy, Whitney says, is the millionaire real estate mindset. And, in this book, he tells readers exactly how to develop one. Whitney explains how you can break free of the fears that hold so many people back. A key part of succeeding in real estate, Whitney claims, is a willingness to spend time educating yourself about the various techniques, options, insights, and possibilities it entails. Other professions and trades require years of education and practice before you can hope to generate significant income. Building wealth in real estate requires similar focus and dedication. He provides specific investing strategies that can work in virtually any market, whether you have cash to start, or not. Once you have a few successes under your belt, he encourages investors to move up to larger deals. He explains the complexities of raw land investing and development as well as international real estate investing. He examines a variety of funding techniques, from no-money-down to syndications to make the wisest use of your cash. Whitney candidly discusses what can go wrong and how to anticipate and address unpleasant surprises. From invaluable insights into personal motivation, to advice on improving one's communication skills, strengthening relationships, and building personal financial strategies, Whitney helps readers overcome feelings of insecurity about investing and move into the market with certainty and self-assurance. With its unique focus on the psychological aspects of investing--an ingredient missing from other how-to real-estate investment guides--The Millionaire Real Estate Mindsetwill enable readers to break through the "poverty" mentality, take advantage of the booming real estate market, and join the ranks of the rich and superrich.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.