- Table View
- List View
Find out how even the busiest of busy girls can whip up impressive homemade treats in next to no time! Ruth Clemens, finalist on the original series ofThe Great British Bake Off, shares her secrets in creating speedy but gorgeous cakes, bakes and biscuits. Choose from 25 beautiful projects to make in under an hour, under 3 hours or less than a day and be amazed at what you can achieve! Ruth Clemens is a baker, cake decorator and very busy wife and mother. Completely self taught, Ruth's passion for baking and sugarcrafting shines through on her blog,The Pink Whisk.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on The Great British Bake Off, shows, through clear step-by-step photography, how to bake successfully, whatever the occasion.Divided into three technique sections: Creaming Methods, Whisked cakes, and Melting Methods, you can learn how to bake impressive celebration centerpieces, party cakes, birthday treats or just feed your family a delicious dessert.Each recipe will be detailed with techniques, hints, timings, shortcuts and cheats, plus all the essential information needed to you to maximise your creativity, and prove that baking is achievable and fun.Detailed step-by-step photography of nearly 30 mouth watering projects make every technique easy to follow, whether you are a baking expert or a complete novice, so really can achieve the beautiful finished product.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on BBC's highly successful TV series The Great British Bake Off, shares her delicious bread recipes, fitting for all occasions. Each of the 30 recipes shows you how to get confident with straightforward doughs, to progress to pre-ferments and experiment with further methods. Along with clear step-by-step instructions, the recipes are crammed with tips and tricks to ensure that you'll be turning out delicious homemade loaves in next to no time.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on The Great British Bake Off, shows, through clear step-by-step photography, how to bake successfully using the whisking method, whatever the occasion. Each recipe is detailed with the whisking technique, hints, timings, shortcuts and cheats, plus all the essential information needed for you to maximise your creativity, and prove that baking is achievable and fun.Detailed step-by-step photography of nearly 10 mouth watering projects using the whisking technique easy to follow, whether you are a baking expert or a complete novice, so really can achieve the beautiful finished product. Recipes include: swiss roll, angel cake and carrot cake.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.