- Table View
- List View
Find out how even the busiest of busy girls can whip up impressive homemade treats in next to no time! Ruth Clemens, finalist on the original series ofThe Great British Bake Off, shares her secrets in creating speedy but gorgeous cakes, bakes and biscuits. Choose from 25 beautiful projects to make in under an hour, under 3 hours or less than a day and be amazed at what you can achieve! Ruth Clemens is a baker, cake decorator and very busy wife and mother. Completely self taught, Ruth's passion for baking and sugarcrafting shines through on her blog,The Pink Whisk.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on The Great British Bake Off, shows, through clear step-by-step photography, how to bake successfully, whatever the occasion.Divided into three technique sections: Creaming Methods, Whisked cakes, and Melting Methods, you can learn how to bake impressive celebration centerpieces, party cakes, birthday treats or just feed your family a delicious dessert.Each recipe will be detailed with techniques, hints, timings, shortcuts and cheats, plus all the essential information needed to you to maximise your creativity, and prove that baking is achievable and fun.Detailed step-by-step photography of nearly 30 mouth watering projects make every technique easy to follow, whether you are a baking expert or a complete novice, so really can achieve the beautiful finished product.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on BBC's highly successful TV series The Great British Bake Off, shares her delicious bread recipes, fitting for all occasions. Each of the 30 recipes shows you how to get confident with straightforward doughs, to progress to pre-ferments and experiment with further methods. Along with clear step-by-step instructions, the recipes are crammed with tips and tricks to ensure that you'll be turning out delicious homemade loaves in next to no time.
Ruth Clemens, finalist on The Great British Bake Off, shows, through clear step-by-step photography, how to bake successfully using the whisking method, whatever the occasion. Each recipe is detailed with the whisking technique, hints, timings, shortcuts and cheats, plus all the essential information needed for you to maximise your creativity, and prove that baking is achievable and fun.Detailed step-by-step photography of nearly 10 mouth watering projects using the whisking technique easy to follow, whether you are a baking expert or a complete novice, so really can achieve the beautiful finished product. Recipes include: swiss roll, angel cake and carrot cake.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.