- Table View
- List View
A new contemporary romance from Ryan Winfield, the New York Times, USA TODAY, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Jane's Melody.Elliot Champ, a charming but solitary bachelor who has sworn off romance, is closer than ever to realizing his childhood dream of moving to Miami--until a chance letter lands on his desk, and changes everything. The letter takes him to Echo Glen, a secluded retreat outside of Seattle, where he meets David Hadley, an elderly man who needs Elliot's help fulfilling a promise to his wife, June. But along the way, it is Elliot whose life will be changed, as he's introduced to a cast of colorful characters who conspire to draw him ever deeper into a whimsical world, where falling in love is all about letting go. From the green mountains of the great Pacific Northwest to the scarlet poppy fields of northern Spain, this unique and heart-wrenching love story will take you on an emotional journey to that ever-elusive place called true love. Another must-read romance from Ryan Winfield that is guaranteed to draw tears, put a smile on your face, and have you, too, falling for June.
From the New York Times bestselling author of Jane's Melody comes the next chapter in Jane and Caleb's breathtaking love story.Starting over is hard to do. That's what forty-year-old Jane McKinney learns when she quits her job, sells her home, and leaves Seattle behind to start a new life and pursue the man she loves in Austin. After the death of her daughter, Melody, Jane never thought she would find happiness again--until she met Caleb Cummings. Sensitive, loving, and mature beyond his years, Caleb is a handsome young musician struggling to make ends meet. But when his fortunes take an unexpected and drastic turn for the better, Jane is left wondering where exactly she fits in. Can you ever leave the past behind? Jane must now decide if she really is willing to commit to a new beginning with Caleb--or if some wounds are just too deep to ever truly mend.
"What boundaries would you cross for true love?" That's the question a grieving mother must answer when she takes in a young street musician she believes can shed light on her daughter's death--only to find herself falling for him. A sexy but touching love story that will leave you both tantalized and in tears, "Jane's Melody" follows a forty-year-old woman on a romantic journey of rediscovery after years of struggling alone. Sometimes our greatest gifts come from our greatest pain. And now Jane must decide if it's too late for her to start over, or if true love really knows no limits.
The team at Hot Bed HQ bring you a sample of our favourite authors. We know there is a lot of love for these amazing authors, but you might find someone knew here, and it will undoubtedly be Love at First Sight.Featuring:Sweet Thing by Renée CarlinoRush Too Far by Abbi GlinesUgly Love by Colleen HooverBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCollide by Gail McHughUnteachable by Leah RaederDesert Heat by Elizabeth ReyesWorking It by Kendall RyanFive Ways to Fall by K.A. TuckerJane's Melody by Ryan WinfieldYou will definitely be coming back for more!Find out more about your favourite authors at:www.thehotbed.tumblr.comTwitter: @TheHotBedwww.facebook.com/TheHotBed
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.