- Table View
- List View
Reading and writing can help us share stories with others. This book contains stories and poems.
Each unit has different chapter followed by Exercises. The book helps in developing think skills, writing skill and comprehension skill.
Each unit has different chapters followed by exercises. The book helps in developing thinking skills, writing skills and comprehension skills.
This book contains collection of stories and poems.
Key reading skills and key literary elements introduced, practiced, and assessed with every selection help students read, analyze, and comprehend a wide variety of texts, including nonfiction.
This series links spelling to reading and writing. It increases skills in words and meanings, consonant and vowel spelling, and proofreading practice. Riddles, brainteasers, and puzzles make spelling fun. Includes a speller dictionary and an answer key.
A workbook for practicing English language skills.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.