- Table View
- List View
What exactly is business-appropriate attire? When is it correct to send a thank you note via email? When is it considered uncivil to use the cell phone? You'll get the answers to these and other questions in this book, A practical business survival guide for executives, managers, salespeople, customer service teams - anyone involved in day- to-day business operations- Business Etiquette will help you survive and thrive in today's competitive business world. Written in an easy-to-read, topic- oriented format, Ann Marie Sabath makes learning business protocol and etiquette an enjoyable experience. Topics include: Greetings and introductions. Telephone, cell phone, and voice mail. Business appropriate attire. Teleconference courtesy. International etiquette. E-mail and business correspondence. Conducting business during a meal. And much, much more!
What makes the difference between an ordinary professional and an extraordinary one? A mastery of business manners. That's why Ann Marie Sabath's pocket-sized guide to business etiquette emergencies is indispensable for new hires and college graduates just starting out, as well as a valuable tool for career veterans looking to add finesse to their workplace repertoire. Unlike typical business etiquette manuals which run over with irrelevant advice,One Minute Mannersis the source for quick solutions to...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.